About Me

My photo
Mad Moth Media is a company that seeks to make quality media production possible for the independent artist on a budget. We work hard here to make sure that your orders are met in a timely and efficient manner. We specialize in CD-R and DVD-R production for musicians and filmmakers who want quality assured short runs of media product that are up to industry standards.

Friday, August 13, 2010

MAD MOTH MEDIA -launch pending-

Well after months of preparation and work, we've succeded in filling our first order for local label Edgetone Records. Thus far the learning curve on the equpiment isnt't too high for the both of us, but I did find out I have to use my MAC and a PC simply won't do. All is well in Mad Moth Media land. We hope to start filling orders regularly very soon. I'm thrilled to have a business doing something I care about very much: supporting independant artists. More soon...I'll keep you posted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment